Friday, October 31, 2008

186th Day in the NICU

(MOM)

Today has been a good day. Drayke got his first "real" bath in over a month. He still loves them and was soo happy & content. He was just looking all over the place. Afterwards got him dressed inhis onesie, socks, hat & blanket to be the great pumpkin. The pic was taken with my phone so it is not the greatest quality but I will upload the pics from my camera on Tuesday.

One of the really kewl things about being here at Vandy are the visits from celebrities and sports figures. Today 4 members of the Predators are here, handing out Halloween stuff & autographs. Two of them are even in costume, as Pooh & Tigger. As above, I will post pics this coming week.

Dr C came in a few minutes ago to let me know we are keeping things te same as right now & he noticed I have Josh Groban Closer playing on Drayke's cd player. We talked about trying to get him to come to Vandy since I have seen him on TV doing a lot of charity work. He has never played Nashville and how can you be a musician if you have never played Music City? hehehe

No comments: