Monday, September 22, 2008

147th Day in the NICU

(MOM)

I went to see Drayke for a couple of hours. Turns out he LOVES bubble baths and has been quite the happy camper since. He was grumpy about his respiratory treatment but settled right back down in a few minutes. I changed him into one of the adorable outfits that a friend of mine sent to my little bubble blowing dragon.

He is going to be getting transferred to Vanderbilt sometime this week and I am already feeling a bit lost knowing we will no longer be in our familiar surroundings at Centennial. The nurses were all telling me to keep them up to date on Drayke's progress. We have been at this hospital for more than five and a half months. This place has been a second home to me and the only home Drayke has known. He is currently 9lbs 5 oz and he is 19 3/4 inches long. He is constantly growing.

No comments: