Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 3rd birthday Baby Bug

Today has been a fairly melencholy day. Wore my silver necklace that a reader of this blog made for Dad & myself. Worked all day, came home & figured the perfect birthday dinner for a 3 year old: hot dog, macaroni & cheese and for dessert, chocolate pudding.

Watching Greys Anatomy was not the easiest episode to watch tonight given that a bit of it takes place in the NICU. While watching something very surprising happend. A firefly/lightning bug was flying around my apartment, backside blinking away. These never show up around middle TN until late May/June. I smiled, thinking this is Drayke's way of saying "hi, I'm here mama". I think I will sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

dana said...

Happy Birthday Drayke!!! And wasn't Grey's difficult to watch. I boohooed the whole show!